Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday With Heartfelt Creations

Good morning!  It's Wednesday and time for the Heartfelt Creations Design Team to share their latest creations with you!  I don't know about you, but I am blown away each week by the amazing talent of this team!  Be sure to stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog and see what eveyone has shared this week!  You won't be disappointed!

Here is one of my cards that was shared this week:


The complete details on the making of this card are there on the Heartfelt Creations blog.  Briefly, I started with a 6" square card base of chocolate CS and layered with patterned paper from the Prima Madeline 6x6 pad.  I stamped the baby's breath image from Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3395 Bella Rose Vase with Versamark directly onto the PP and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I stamped the vase image from Bella Rose Vase and the rose spray from Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3393 Tea With Bella Rose with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Cryogen White Iridescent CS and colored all the images with Copic markers.  The images were cut out with scissors and popped up on Pop Dots on the background.  I stamped the leafy flourish from Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3390 Bella Rose Leaves with Old Olive onto Old Olive CS. It was cut out with Heartfelt Creations HCD 712 Bella Rose Die then sprayed with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist.  The sentiment frame was cut with Spellbinders Grommet Tags die.  The sentiment from Heartfelt Creations 1189S Mini Message Cursive was stamped with Memento Rose Bud and layered on the frame.  A satin bow, button and a few adhesive gems finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate your visits very much!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. you out did your self with this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... Carla, this is breathtakingly beautiful!! I have been staring at it too long before I can even comment :) Well done!! Love it love it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card as always! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors on this card are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, wonderful coloring, love the splash of teal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love the colors you chose and the choice of paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Carla. Lovely colouring...love the swirly vine and the fab colour combo :) Thanks for joining us this week at The Outlawz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect colour combination as always Carla......a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carla, this is wonderful. I LOVE that paper, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla