Friday, June 24, 2011

Copic/Promarker Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  I'm back from my trip and popping in quickly to share the card I made for this week's Copic/Promarker Challenge (CPC062411) on The Outlawz site.  It's my last week as June Guest Designer.  I have had such a great time this month designing with the amazingly talented ladies on the CPC design team!  I will definitely be back playing in the challenges each week. 

This week's theme was "anything goes".

I used Jen Del Muro's June Sketch For You To Try for my layout:


Here is my card for the challenge:


I started with a card base of GKD Heavy Base Weight White cardstock and did my layering with patterned paper from the Basic Grey Kioshi collection.  The adorable image is Soaking Up The Joy from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I printed it on Cryogen White Iridescent and colored with Copic markers. I added sparkly highlights here and there with Spica pens. I finished my simple card with a double loop satin bow made with my Bow Easy.

Thanks for stopping by!  I've had a major crash on my main computer so my posts may be a bit sparse while I work on trying to retrieve all my lost files (hopefully).  Sniff, sniff...  Word to the wise - BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP!!!

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. we do learn the hard way about backing up uh? How was your trip? gorgeous card and I love the sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Carla! I really love the image too!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling!! Really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla