Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday At Heatfelt Creations

Good morning!  It's Wednesday and time for the Heartfelt Creations Design Team to share new projects with you!  The team has outdone themselves once again this week!  Be sure to check out their gorgeous creations on the Heartfelt Creations blog

Here is a project of mine that was shared today:


Briefly, I started with an A6-sized card base of SU Basic Black and layered with patterned paper from the  Basic Grey Cappella collection.  I stamped the scroll and sentiment from HCPC 3401 Bella Rose Scroll with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Cryogen White Iridescent.  I also stamped the largest rose from HCPC 3394 Classic Bella Rose onto Cryogen White. All images were colored with Copic markers.  The extra rose was cut out with HCD 712 Bella Rose Die.  The scroll image was cut out with scissors. I sponged around the main image with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  The extra rose was popped up on foam tape and the whole image was popped up on the card base.  I cut out the post with a Spellbinders Elegant Post die and popped it up on tiny foam squares. A suede ribbon bow and a rhinestone flourish finished my card. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I am still struggling with my computer issues.  We are on day six and they are still trying to recover my files and programs.  No luck so far.  And to add injury to insult, we had a bad storm last night which knocked out my internet.  Luckily, it was back up this morning.  I'm really hating computers this week!

Have a great day and hope to see you soon!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Carla, this is absolutely stunning! I love the DP you used and your rose matches perfectly - great design!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so classy, love it, so rich and gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. Such wonderful rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! Love the use of the Elegant Post Spellbinders' die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the Spellbinders die! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Carla! Such a perfect match with the scroll stamp and the spellbinders die. Totally gorgeous! And soooo much fun to team up with you on the Card Patterns team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and Elegant!! This is what this card is. I love the rose and the dp you used.
    It's just Beautiful!!
    Hugs..Debra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glenda This is stunning I really like the scroll and roses!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Carla... this is gorgeous!!! You sure are knocking out some gorgeous cards for HFC!!!! I love their stamps and dies... a perfect fit for you!!! I hope we can get together before you leave us here in NC!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla