Friday, October 21, 2011

Copic/Promarker Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Finally, it's Friday!  I'm so looking forward to the weekend!  I hope you've got some fun things planned for yours!  I'm here to share my DT card for this week's Copic/Promarker Challenge on The Outlawz site.  The theme this week is "Asian Inspiration".

Here is my Asian-inspired card:


As soon as I saw the theme, I knew I had to use this pretty Mo Manning image called Kimono.  You can find her in Mo's old store here.  I printed her on Cryogen White and colored her with Copic markers.  I added some Stickles hee and there for some sparkle.  The Asian lettering is part of a stamp from an old SU set - sorry, but the stamp was in a plastic bag with no markings as to its name.  The papers are from the Prima Melody 6x6 pad.  Some dyed seam binding and a Prima flower airbrushed with Copics finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Copic/Promarker Challenge thread and feast your eyes on the fabulous creations from my super-talented teammies Lynne, Jo and Aletha!  We hope you'll be inspired to play along with us!  Have a a great day!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. LOVE it Carla - absolutely gorgeous!! The SU stamp is perfect and love those fabulous papers!! You knocked this outta the park! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this stamp and I love how you added the japanese writing on the left corner, very cool! and the paper choice is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, Carla! Love everything about your card!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Carla! Fantastic coloring and I love your layout! I am also pround to be working along with such great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning Carla, you have coloured Mo's beautiful geisha just perfectly...I love the stunning colours you used too, they are gorgeous together
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tho is such a pretty card! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. I love your image and how you colored her..great job and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's such a sweet image Carla and with your beautiful colouring this makes a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carla, not only do I adore this sweet image but your shading has really brought her to life beautifully! Gorgeous in every way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla