Thursday, September 19, 2013

LMMS and MiC Graffiti Party

Hey there!  Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a great week so far!  We are getting closer and closer to the weekend!  I get to spend time with family this weekend, so I'm really looking forward to it.  Before we get to that, the day has finally arrived for the co-release from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and Make it Crafty!  We are having a Graffiti Party!   You're going to want to grab your baggy jeans and hoodies and head over to our Party blog and check out all the fun there!  There are challenges and prizes and lots of inspiration with the new Urban Collections from MiC and the Graffiti Collections from LMM!

Without further ado, here is my card using some of the new images:


My card base and mats are SU Blue Bayou and the urban patterned paper is from an old Basic Grey collection called Aged & Confused Sublime.  I merged lots of images from MiC and LMMS to make my scene:  Corner Bricks, Large Brick Crack, Small Brick Crack and Street Curb from the MiC Urban Street Collection, Graffiti Party from LMM, and Urban Keisha from the new Urban Gang set from MiC. I printed the merged image on MiC Blending Card and colored the whole thing with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A couple of pounded brass pieces finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored scene:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Graffiti Party blog, the Little Miss Muffet blog and the Make it Crafty Store blog and check out all the happenings and the fab inspiration from both DTs!

Have fun!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
The Corrosive Challenge #183 (maiden, mother, crone)
Digi Galore Challenge (make a scene)
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Wow, your coloring is stunning on this one! I also love the papers in the background! Just a gorgeous card all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so versatile, Carla! This is so rad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love this!! Such an awesome image and perfect for teens!! Great coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, super card. I really like those cracked bricks and corner bricks. I have to check that out. Very cool card, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! She is my favorite from this release! Love your brick work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! She is my favorite from this release! Love your brick work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these new images.. What a great card..so different and coloring as beautiful as always!! Great dp's too! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your merged image, Carla! Great coloring, love the colors you chose, great DP, and the sentiment is just perfect for this! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Carla. I am going to learn to merge images for sure after seeing this card. The colors are beautiful and so is the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a bit bogged down this week for commenting, but I couldn't pass up telling you how awesome this card is. Your coloring really shines on this one Carla. Great job! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous and your coloring skills are so awesome! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card! Your coloring is off the wall (sorry, couldn't resist, hehe)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beyond awesome colouring... as always!! Great paper choices too, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great image and I LOVE that background. Fabulous job with your coloring! Thanks for joining The Corrosive Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Struggling to keep up with comments on all your amazing creations but this one really blew me away!! Such incredible colouring and I love the scene too - brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Carla this is truly amazing ... beautiful coloring ....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla