Thursday, April 3, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration Post

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope your having a great week so far!  I am out of town for a day so I've pre-scheduled this post and hope you are seeing it on time.    It's time for my weekly Little Miss Muffet DT post.  This week, we have another inspiration post for you.  This gives the Little Misses a chance to share projects with some of our favorite Little Miss Muffet stamps.

I went with something different than a card this week.  I created a little altered can using a few of my favorite Jr. Hatter images from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I'm going to have to show you a few photos so you can see them all.  I got the idea from the cute altered cans that Barbara (Forgotten Scraps) made as gifts for everyone attending the Coloring Retreat a couple of weeks ago.

Here we go:
 

 

 

 



All of the digi images were colored with my Copics on MiC Blending Card.

So that's my project for today! Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Little Misses and our Guest Designer for April, Samantha!  Oh, and you still have time to enter our "anything goes" challenge.  You can enter up until 11:55 PM CDT on Tuesday, April 8th.  We hope you'll play along!

I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Digi Galore Challenge (alter a can)
Papertake Weekly (anything goes)
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)

Have a great day and I'll be around to visit once I get home.
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Carla, this is such a brilliant Inspiration Project. And. I love it!! Nuff said xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't those little girls just precious and I got the biggest kick out of their outfits. Looks like it was a fun project to do. Hope you are having a good time wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie this is simply gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nothing less than priceless!!!! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and adorable project, Carla. Love the images you colored for the cans. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great use of these lovely images! Cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Carla....this is toooo CUTE!!!! Love the images --each one is so cute!!! I hope you are having a great day:)
    Bigg hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really cute and creative idea. I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Carla, this little gift tin is too cute and so cool that you have used so many LMM images...stunning colouring too! :) Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww Carla love your creation!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this!!! PERFECT in every way :>) Fab coloring and so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, absolutely fantastic! Love each of the sweet images and the design! Love your wonderful coloring, of course! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carla!! This is incredible!!! Thank you so much for playing along at Papertake Weekly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an incredible project with fabulous coloring of those seriously cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute. Love this altered can, the darling images and of course your gorgeous coloring. This turned out so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your coloring is just awesome on those little Hatters Carla. Super fun project! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh that is just soooo adorable! Wonderful colouring and what a fabulous idea!

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly.

    Sarah
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Carla! You are amazing! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla