Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Elphine House Australia Challenge #58

Hi there!  Happy Tuesday (Wednesday in Brisbane)!  Hope your week is going well so far!  It's time for a new Elphine House Australia Challenge.  The theme this time is "pearls and polka dots".  Fun, right, and easy peasy, too!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Bermuda Bay and the patterned papers are from the Echo Park This & That 6x6 pad.  The sweet image is Emma's Gift of Love from Elphine House Australia.  I stamped her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added a bit of Stickles for some sparkle.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  Some Liquid Pearls accents and a few more pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Elphine House Australia Challenge blog and feast your eyes on the gorgeous creations by my teammates, Lynda and Lynne.  Julie is on vacation this month.  We hope you will play along!  You have until Tuesday, June 17th, Brisbane time to enter your project and all you need to do is follow them theme and use an image from Elisabeth Bell (any company).

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Seize the Birthday Challenge (topping: flowers)
Digi Sketch Challenge: (anything goes and sketch)

Here is the sketch:
 

Have a great evening and see you tomorrow!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Carla, your card is gorgeous. Love the image and your wonderful coloring as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, beautiful card, lovely sweet image and pretty papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie with the polka dot dress. Love it, Carla, and you made a darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring Carla. And love again how everything matches...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla