Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Just a Note

Hi there!  Happy Wednesday!  Hope your week is going well so far!  Can't believe it's already Wednesday and the weekend is just around the corner!  I am popping in this afternoon to share a card I made for a couple of challenges going on right now.
 
Here is my card:

 
My card base and mats are SU Bermuda Breeze and the patterned papers are from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Emma from the Celebrate Joyfully digistamp set from Tiddly Inks.  She is also available in a clear stamp set.  I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added a bit of Yellow Stickles to the flower centers.  I also added some grass with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A yellow rose and a few pink pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be by to visit as soon as I finish a couple of things around the house.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks Challenge #134 (pastels)
Digi Sketch Challenge (sketch and use a stamp/digi)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (anything goes)

Here is the sketch:

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Super, super pretty. You have rocked the sketch and I love your papers. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally gorgeous! I love the sweet image and the papers are so pretty :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh carla this is just gorgeous hunny, I love the layering.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, love this image! The highlights in her hair are gorgeous with beautiful background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coloring on this darling image! Fab color palette, DP, & design on this card, too! Love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sweet little Tiddly Inker is precious. Great coloring and I like the floral paper. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is supercute, love the paterns and colours in papers and your colouring is awesome, :). Thank you for joining Digi Sketch Challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable card Carla, a great design and fabulous papers. Your image is delightful and beautifully coloured!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carla she's a sweetheart. Love your wonderful coloring. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your work Carla, and that hair combo is fab. Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.
    ~ DT Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable, thank you so much for playing along with us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

    kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, I just love tiddly inks images, they are so cute. Lovely card and use of colour. Thanks for joining us at the Digi Sketch challenge blog, hope you'll join us next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thought I would pop on here to say what a fabulous make this is Carla! You work wonders with sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla