Thursday, May 29, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration Post

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  We are over the hump and cruising to the weekend!  I'm here, as always on Thursday, with my DT post for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  This week we have our inspiration posts for you over in the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group.  It's a chance for the Little Misses to share creations with some of our favorite Little Miss Muffet products and it's always a fun place to chat, so head on over!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Sage Shadow and the cute patterned papers are from the We R Memory Keepers Inked Rose 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Sugar 'n Spice Dolls Ginger from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I decided to do a little paper-piecing this time.  I colored her skin and hair with my Copics, then paper-pieced her uniform with papers from the same pad.  After coloring, I fussy-cut her and popped her up on foam tape.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few clear gems from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Facebook Group and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Little Misses!  They will be adding their projects throughout the day.  There's still time to play along with our "anything goes" challenge.  You have until Tuesday, June 3rd to enter.  Don't miss out!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge #208 (Anne Marie's sketch)
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #20 (anything goes)

Here is the sketch:
 

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet image, Carla. Reminds me of my daughter when she was small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card, Carla. Fab papers and gorgeous colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute Carla - love the paper piecing and fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, you made me laugh with the sentiment on this card, The office manager at the doctor's office that I worked at used to say "I save my sick days for vacation days and I only allow myself to be sick on weekends." Cute card and I love all the different papers.
    Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the sentiment. Cute image and love the papers. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that sentiment with this image--perfect!!! Love your beautiful DP, take on the sketch, coloring and paper-piecing! Just a darling card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is so cute and what a gorgeous card you've made with her.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card , great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image and design. Love all the colors. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla