Monday, December 15, 2014

Lissy Bee Stamps Debut

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  Hope you had a great weekend and your week is off to a terrific start!  I've got something very exciting to share today!  Today is the day for the debut of Elisabeth Bell's newest line of stamps and we are celebrating with a fun blog hop! The Lissy Bee Stamps DT will be showcasing the first release of Lissy Bee Stamps and you are going to absolutely love them! There are 6 darling stamps in this first release and each DT member will be showing two of them. We are all so excited about Elisabeth Bell's new venture and after you see the new stamps, we're sure you will be, too! 

What's a blog hop without prizes, right? Of course, we have prizes! Be sure to leave a comment at every stop along the way.  Your final stop will be to visit the "Queen Bee" herself at Elisabeth Bell's own blog. When you get there, leave her some love and let her know what you think of her new stamps!  We will pick ONE lucky winner who will win THREE stamps of their choice from the new "Bee My Friend" collection, PLUS a digital stamp of their choice from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection. In addition, two lucky commenters will be chosen at random from two of the DT's blogs and they will win ONE stamp of their choice.  You have until Thursday, December 18th at 7:00 PM Arizona time to complete the hop and leave your comments.  The winners will be announced on the Digi Bells blog on Friday, December 19th.  Let's get hopping!

You should have arrived at my blog from the wonderful Lynda's blog.  If not, you should start back at the Digi Bells blog and hop from there so you don't miss a single gorgeous creation!

Here is my first project:
 

My card base and mats are SU Pool Party and the patterned papers are from my stash (sorry I don't know the brand).  The darling image is Little Lulu from the new Bee My Friend collection by Lissy Bee Stamps.  I stamped her on MiC Blending card and colored her with my Copics.  I added a bit of Stickles to the flower and ribbon in her hair.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few Wild Orchid Crafts roses finished my card. 
 
Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 
 

Here is my second project:

 



My card base and mats are SU Pear Pizzazz and the patterned papers are from the Echo Park Sisters collection.  The wonderful stamp is Just a Thought Away, also from the new Bee My Friend collection. I colored the sweet scene with my Copics. The sentiment is again from Create With TLC.  A double-loop bow and a few pearls from my stash finished the card.
 
Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 
 
I am going to enter this one in the Love to Create Challenge #146 (make a scene).
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Your next stop on the hop is the talented Linda S.'s blog.  Don't forget to leave comments all along the way.  In case you get lost, here is the whole line-up:

 
Have a wonderful day and enjoy the hop!
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Carla, love the papers and beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, the images are so darn adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like REALLY precious stamps!! I do have to say that girl with the pup is my fave so far! :) Your coloring is always so amazing Carla!! Great job! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both Images are right in place like you showcase them.... they are such sweet *love them

    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome color combination - love these cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet cards and I love your interpretation of them. Lovely and colourful well done 💞💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carla~~over the top Beautiful!! I love the gingham and dots with Lulu and Just a Thought is Precious in those colors!! Excellent work :)
    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are two adorable images and you've done them up so nicely. Tons of class here. So glad you are hopping along with these new stamps. Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carla, wow, Lulu and Just a Thought Away are the cutest stamps ever. I just love Lulu how she looks down on her puppy and with such love the puppy responds, great colours too...and,,,,Just a Thought Away well no words can describe the beauty of this stamp and the colours you used. This card is so ideal for a loved one not so 'just around the corner'. The minute I saw this stamped image I think of my mum and dad....xxxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both so beautifully done with great color palette and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww those new images are so cute. You've colored the little sweethearts perfectly and I love your sentiments. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are very sweet Carla. as are the wonderful sentiments. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  13. These have to be two of my favorites! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two absolutely adorable, gorgeous cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable cards, love the images and great colouring. Fab backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful cards here too. You are all soo talented, that it´s almost impossible not to sound like a broken record here, as I can´t keep up with more new things to say, but it´s all so gorgeous and I love everything I see here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Carla,
    I haven't been by in a while, but I am sure glad I picked today to drop in. Just love this delightful project. Love the image and you have colored it well, of course! Love the papers (when do I not love your choices?) So I'm inspired have lots of ideas for my project. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet card. Love the fresh colors.
    Thanks for joining our Create a Scene Challenge at Love to Create. Good luck!

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Carla, you have so gorgeously showcases Elisabeth's new sweethearts! The stamps are heartwarming and I love your beautiful color palettes. Your papers are so pretty and your sentiments are perfect. Stunning work! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two stunning cards Carla, love the new images and you showcased them perfectly.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards Carla! Love you coloring and designs! Thank you for joining our "Create A Scene" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  22. Carla, both are simply so sweet! Beautiful layout and coloring! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create "Create a Scene" Challenge!
    Hugs
    Jackie ~ LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla