Thursday, April 23, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #110

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hop you've had a good week so far!  I've had a rough morning with the internet!  In fact, I've had a bit of a rough week with the internet.  Not sure what is going on, but I sure hope it get fixed soon!  So annoying!  Anyway, assuming that my connection stays put for a minute, I will share my DT card for the new Little Miss Muffet challenge which started today.  The theme this time is "round in circles".  So many possibilities for that one!

Here is my take on the theme:
 

I've got lots of circles gong on here!  My circle easel card base and mats are SU Crushed Curry and the patterned papers are from the Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane 6x6 pad.  The cute image is Sonny Honeycloud Party by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  Some dotted ribbon finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the fabulous projects from the rest of the Little Misses!  We hope you will play along!  You have until Tuesday, May 5th to enter.  All the details are on the blog.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #102 (girly, but no pink)
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Crafting From the Heart #56 (anything goes)

Have a great day and see you tomorrow!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card in a nice shape and with an adorable image. Beautiful made!! Thanks for joining our challenge at ATSC. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous circle card! I haven't created an easel card in the a long time - might have to put that on my list of things to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Easel Card! I love how you colored that beautiful image. Thank you for sharing your work this week with TTCRD. Come and play in our new "Anything goes" challenge starting tomorrow. I would love for you to also visit my blog at http://ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla