Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Hi there!  Happy Friday!  Hope you had a great week and there's something fun on your agenda for the weekend!  It's been a busy week and I'm looking forward to a nice break.  We've got a couple of fun events to attend, so looking forward to this evening and beyond.  I am here, on the right day even, with my DT card for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz site.  The theme this week is "anything goes" with the option to add a Christmas twist.  The twist entirely optional, but you must still have a hand-colored image somewhere on your card to enter.  Easy peasy.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Bravo Burgundy and the patterned papers are from an older Webster's Pages collection.  The beautiful image is Sapphire by Norma J. Burnell.  It is available from Norma's Fairy Tangles Art Etsy shop.  I colored it with my Copics then added some Liquid Pearls accents here and there.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A pretty silk flower and a little white flower spray finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the beautiful creations from my teammies!  We hope you will play along with us this week!  This is the last chance to get in the drawing for the great prize from our wonderful sponsor, Norma J. Burnell.  Norma is offering the lucky winner 3 digis of their choice from her Fairy Tangle Art Etsy shop.  She has so many gorgeous digis to choose from, too!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Creative Fingers Challenge #94 (anything goes)

Have a fabulous weekend and see you soon!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Carla, your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring. Beautiful color choices. Have fun at all your outings and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Carla! Amazing colouring as usual and I love how you added the Liquid Pearls in her hair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed and colored, Carla! :^)
    Hope you are having a great weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card. beautiful colouring. thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she is such a detailed stamp and you did an amazing job colouring her, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla